The project of introducing ISO standards
Call name: Implementation of business process and quality management systems (ISO and similar standards)
Project name: Introduction of an integrated quality management system / environmental protection / health and safety at work ISO 9001: 2015 / ISO 14001: 2015 / ISO 45001: 2018
Project Summary: The aim of the project is to increase the competitiveness of ERGA Ltd. in the domestic and international markets by introducing internationally recognized standards of quality management / environmental protection / health and safety at work ISO 9001: 2015 / ISO 14001: 2015 / ISO 45001: 2018, which will contribute to a better image of ERGA Ltd, confidence of existing and new clients, reducing costs business, increasing sales revenue in the domestic and foreign markets. The project is aimed at the main target groups ie employees of ERGA Ltd. but also to other stakeholders such as clients, suppliers, business partners, the social community, government bodies, financial institutions ...
The long-term goals of the company are:
- Making and increasing profits
- Achieving a higher level of quality than the competition
- Meeting the needs and expectations of clients and investors
- Achieve general employee satisfaction
- Increase in number of employees
- Increasing market share
- Conquering new markets
- Establishing lower costs than competitors to make us stronger than competitors
- Improvement of the quality management system, environmental protection, health and safety at work in the company
- Improvement of all processes within the enterprise.
We will achieve these goals by applying the following principles:
- meeting all customer requirements, laws and technical standards related to our products and services
- management leadership and involvement of management and all employees
- training, training and competence development of all our employees
- preventive action to prevent non-compliant products
- system improvements
Total project value and amount co-financed by the EU (in HRK):
The total value of the project is 187,468.25 HRK, the total eligible costs are 149,974.60 HRK, and the amount co-financed by the EU is 127,478.41HRK. Own participation is 15%.
Project implementation period (from-to): 5.02.2020. do 5.10.2020.
Contact person for more information: Darko Šamija, e-mail; email@example.com
For more information on European Structural and Investment Funds, visit; www.strukturnifondovi.hr
For more information on the Competitiveness and Cohesion Operational Program, visit; https://strukturnifondovi.hr/natjecaji/uvodenje-sustava-upravljanja-poslovnim-procesima-i-kvalitetom-iso-i-slicne-norme/
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund implemented under the Competitiveness and Cohesion Operational Program 2014-2020